Celebrating Country Living At Its Finest!
At Water’s End Apartments we offer many features and amenities that other residences do not. Our list below shows just some of the many conveniences that you can expect in your daily life at Water’s End Apartments.
Features and Amenities…
- 2 Deluxe Units (approx. 1000 sq. ft.)
- Overlooking 6.5 Acre Pond
- New Hardwood Faux Floors
- Full Size Washer & Dryer in Unit
- Appliances included (self-cleaning oven, refrigerator, disposer, dishwasher, built-in microwave, soft water)
- Oversized Garage (10’x22′) and Additional Parking
- Programable, Money Saving Thermostats in Every Room
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Porcelain floors in kitchen/dinette, entrance, bath and laundry area
- Garbage Disposal
- Decks / Patios in all units
- Water / Sewer / Trash Pick-Up Included
- Great Fishing (36″ northers, 26″ bass, sunfish, bluegills and more)
- Family Owned and Operated
- Pet Free and Smoke Free Building
- We will never ask for personal information over the Internet
- Close to Super Wal-mart, Aldi’s, Home Depot, restaurants and more!
Click here for more information…
- Only Minutes to I-43 and Hwy 83
- Private Six-Acre Pond with Northerns, Bass, Sunfish, Blue Gills and more
- Wildlife just outside your door; Blue Herons, Hawks, Ducks and more
- Pro-Health Care, YMCA, shopping and restaurants are all nearby
Nearby Public Schools:
- Big Bend Elementary
- Clarendon Avenue Elementary
- Prairie View Elementary
- Eagleville Elementary Charter
- Rolling Hills Elementary
- Section Elementary
- Park View Middle School
- Mukwonago High School
Nearby Private Schools:
- Mukwonago Baptist Academy (K-12)
- St. John’s Lutheran School (K-8)
- St. Paul School – Catholic (K-8) – Waukesha, WI
Join us at Water's End Apartments...
Take a tour of currently available units.
Where City Meets Country
See what our tenants our saying...
– Carol W.
– Mike S.
– Penny B.
Water's End Apartments